Gas Struts Caravan Camper Trailer Tool Box Multi Purpose (Adjustable Pressure Release) You can now open or close your Caravan, Trailer or Tool box safely avoiding damage. These gas struts are engineered to industry OEM standard to give you the lift support that you need. Buy with confidence and grab yours from Australia Trusted OEM Parts Seller WGIT Sales - Braumach Supplies
2 x Gas Struts
4 x Steel 10mm Female Ball Connectors
4 x Plastic 10mm Female Ball connectors
4 x Zinc Washers
4 x Ball nuts
4 x Zinc NyLock nuts
1 x Allen Key
Please read before adjusting or mounting the gas struts.
Gas struts are filled with high pressure Nitrogen and under no circumstances should they be opened or subject to excessive heat.
1. The internal pressure of a gas strut is very high and should be treated with caution.
2. Using the Allen key provided undo the grub screw until gas can be heard escaping. Then re-tighten the grub screw.
3. Only release the gas in one second bursts to avoid releasing too much gas.
4. Repeat the process until the gas strut is behaving as desired.
5. In the case of multiple gas struts adjust them in an alternating order to keep them equal.
6. Fit the gas strut with the cylinder uppermost. The adjustment valve located at the uppermost end of the cylinder.
7. Gas strut must be upright with the valve at the top and the rod pointing down during adjustment to avoid excessive loss of oil.
8. A small mist of oil may be ejected from the valve during adjustment this is normal.
9. Avoid excessive force when adjusting the grub screw as this may damage the grub screw.
10. Under no circumstances should the grub screw be removed.
WGIT Adjustable Gas Strut with Pressure Release - YouTube
Video will open in a new window Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
A range of brackets is also available to for your application.
NOTE: May not be forable for larger struts and higher pressure applications.
1 Year Conditional Warranty NOTE: Structural Warranty is 12 months. Pressure Warranty is void if valve is released.
OEM Standards or better! That's our guarantee and we mean it, we thoroughly test and improve on our Gas struts to make sure they meet or in most cases exceed the OEM standards. Rigorous testing is done on our whole range of Gas Struts, and continued through to every new batch manufactured.
All our Struts are current stock! When you buy from us we guarantee your Gas Struts haven't been sitting in a warehouse slowly losing gas, seals drying out and chrome hardening corroding away. We turn over our stock on a regular basis this means your Gas Struts are fresh out of the factory.